Featured Post

1999 Pacific: I Bichette You Not.

Here's the next pack out of the 1999 Pacific box.

Pack 17:
59.  Arthur Rhodes
97.  Albert Belle
141.  Dante Bichette

Our image variation of the pack.

149.  Mike Lansing
173.  Craig Counsell
174.  Todd Dunwoody
227.  Jeff Shaw
276.  John Franco
363.  Andy Ashby
428.  Mark McLemore

The obvious downside to a set without a lot of inserts is that you are destined to get the occasional pack like this one where the player names don't make for a very interesting bunch of cards.  If I had bought this one pack from a hobby shop, there is no way I wouldn't have been disappointed.  Luckily, I bought a full box...and I'm trying to collect the entire base set so I need all of theses, even the guys like Dunwoody and McLemore, no matter how boring they may be.

Comments