Featured Post

Blue (La Da Dee Da Da Da)

2017 Panini Diamond Kings: Pack #2 (a Short Print and an Aurora insert)

I'm back with the second pack out of the 2017 Panini Diamond Kings group break box.  The first pack had quite a bit that I had to learn in order to understand exactly what we pulled (short prints, variations, etc.).  Let's hope I'm a quick learner as move through the rest of the box!

2017 Panini Diamond Kings:
Pack 2:
25.  Luke Appling - White Sox
47.  Johnny Pesky - Red Sox
82.  Stephen Piscotty - Cardinals
89.  Bryce Harper - Nationals
122.  Rougned Odor - Rangers

In this set, cards numbered 101 - 125 are short prints - so this is a nice pull for the Rangers.  
146.  Luke Weaver - Cardinals
150.  Renato Nunez - Athletics

I scanned the back of this card simply so you could see what the backs of the cards look like.  Despite the lack of stats, it's a decent design (and I like the written descriptions quite a bit).
Aurora:  A-20.  Robinson Cano - Mariners

The Aurora cards are certainly colorful, I'll give them that!

Comments